Foto: Uwe Niklas
You may purchase a ticket for Die Blaue Nacht in advance until
25 April, 2020, midnight for online advance sales with mailing
30 April, 2020 without mailing
- at the Kultur Information in KunstKulturQuartier, Königstraße 93 (Mon-Fri 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- at all other ticket sales points (until their closing time)
Print@home tickets may be purchased until Sunday 3 May, 1 a.m. However, a surcharge applies on top of the evening box office price (see Ticket Prices).
On 1 and 2 May (see p.123), only bracelets for Die Blaue Nacht will be available at the day / evening box offices (including VGN public transport ticket).
Every ticket purchased in advance sales will be exchanged for the Blaue Nacht bracelet at the first venue you get to. This bracelet will remain your ticket for the Blaue Nacht and for your journey home using public transport. Any bracelet bought at the evening box office on the day of Blaue Nacht will, of course, not have to be exchanged.
A ticket for Die Blaue Nacht is a combination ticket!
With a ticket for Die Blaue Nacht / a bracelet for Die Blaue Nacht, you can get to Die Blaue Nacht free of charge on all buses, trams and trains within the VGN area, and also get back home (2 May, from 3 p.m. until end of service, including NightLiner buses).
In addition, holders of a Friday ticket or 2-day-ticket can use VGN public transport on Friday from 4 p.m. until end of service, including NightLiner buses.
Ticket Prices (including all fees and surcharges)
NEW: We offer separate tickets for Friday 1 May (preview art projects) and Saturday 2 May 2020 (Die Blaue Nacht). There will, of course, still also be the 2-day ticket.
Advance sales until 30 April:
individual ticket for Friday, 1 May, 2020 (preview art projects, 8 p.m. to midnight):
- regular: 11 €
- 5-friends ticket: 48.50 € (issued as five individual tickets at 9.70 €, but only in a package of five)
- school/university/college students/apprentices/voluntary service 9.70 €*
- holder of Social Pass: 6.80 €*
individual ticket for Saturday, 2 May 2020 (Die Blaue Nacht, from 7 p.m):
- regular: 14.50 €
- 5-friends ticket: 64 € (issued as five individual tickets at 12.80 €, but only in a package of five)
- school/university/college students/apprentices/voluntary service 12.80 €*
- holder of Social Pass: 8.30 €*
2-day ticket for Friday, 1 May, 2020 and Saturday, 2 May, 2020 (preview and Die Blaue Nacht):
- regular: 19 €
- 5-friends ticket: 83.50 € (issued as five individual tickets at 16.70 €, but only in a package of five)
- school/university/college students/apprentices/voluntary service 16.70 €*
- holder of Social Pass: 11.40 €*
At the day / evening box offices on Friday, 1 May from 8 p.m., kiosk near Lorenzkirche
- individual ticket for Friday, 1 May (preview art projects): 13 €
- for Saturday, 2 May: 18 €
- 2-day ticket: 21 €
At the day / evening box offices on Saturday, 2 May 18 €
Print@home (from Friday 1 May, midnight)
- individual ticket, Friday 1 May: 17€
- individual ticket Saturday, 2 May: 22.50 €
- 2-day ticket, 1 and 2 May: 23.50 €.
For one person accompanying a disabled person (ID marked with “B”), entrance is free.
Children under 15 may discover Die Blaue Nacht without a ticket, if they are accompanied by an adult. Please bring ID and remember that you will have to buy a public transport ticket for the children.
Discount with ZAC CardUntil Thursday, 30 April, 2020 (closing time) holders of a ZAC Card (i.e. newspaper subscribers) can buy tickets at a discounted price at all business premises of the Nürnberger Nachrichten, the Nürnberger Zeitung and associated regional papers (20% off all basic prices).
Note: here too, all prices include public transport ticket and advance sale and system fees.
All tickets – also the ZAC tickets –are combination tickets and include VGN public transport ticket.
The tickets for Die Blaue Nacht and the bracelet for Die Blaue Nacht are valid
- for all programme items marked with the symbol , see programme brochure
- for journeys around the Old Town with the Blaue Nacht bus shuttle
- for a single journey with Extratour – the VAG event tram (only in connection with a ticket and free previous booking, see Old Town South 13).
... or entitle you to a reduction or free entrance to:
- club stereo (see Old Town South 10; Late Night 3)
- Kantine in the KunstKulturQuartier (see Old Town East 1).
Opening times of the Day / Evening Box Offices
On Friday, 1 May, 2020
Kiosk in front of Lorenzkirche, 8 p.m. to midnight
Here you may purchase both the Friday and Saturday individual tickets and the 2-day ticket
On Saturday, 2 May 2020
- Kultur Information in KunstKulturQuartier, Königstraße 93: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Kiosk in front of Lorenzkirche: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Kiosk corner Frauentorgraben / Lessingstraße: 4.30 p.m. to midnight
- Kiosk Richard-Wagner-Platz: 4.30 p.m. to midnight
- Planetarium, Am Plärrer 41: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Theater Salz+Pfeffer, Frauentorgraben 73, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- VAG-Mobil at the main train station / stance E (bus shuttle): 6 p.m. to midnight
- Kiosk on Kornmarkt: 6 p.m. to midnight
- Kiosk Peter-Vischer-Straße, entrance Katharinenruine: 6 p.m. to midnight
- Kiosk at Sebalduskirche: 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Neues Museum, Klarissenplatz: 7 p.m. to midnight
- Germanisches Nationalmuseum, entrance Way of Human Rights: 7 p.m. to midnight
- Pellerhaus, Egidienplatz 23: 7 p.m. to midnight
- Museum Tucherschloss, Hirschelgasse 9-11: 7 p.m. to midnight
- Jazz Studio, Paniersplatz 27/29: 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Albrecht-Dürer-Haus, Albrecht-Dürer-Straße 39; 7 p.m. to midnight
- City Museum in Fembo-Haus, Burgstraße 15, 7 p.m. to mignight
- Kunstvilla, Blumenstraße 17, 7 p.m. to midnight
- Kunsthalle, Lorenzer Straße 1: 7 p.m. to midnight
- Erlebnismuseum turmdersinne, Kappengasse 7/corner of Westtor: 7 p.m. to midnight